Please view our Terms and Conditions of sale below. By agreeing to a quotation supplied by Scratch n Scuffs away you are also agreeing to our Terms and Conditions as stated below.
Estimates & Repairs
- Agreement to any estimate provided by e-mail, verbal or telephone will be deemed as an acceptance by the customer for Scratch n Scuffs away to carry out repairs at the agreed time.
- If it becomes apparent during the course of the work that extra costs will be incurred to complete the repair to a satisfactory standard then the customers agreement will be sought prior to continuing. All online enquires are subject to an onsite survey.
- All repairs will be completed to a SMART repair standard.
- It is the Customers responsibility to make the operative aware of any previous repairs to the vehicle. In any case Scratch n Scuffs away accept no responsibility for previous repair work not completed by Scratch n Scuffs away, whether apparent before or during the course of any repair work. It is also exempt from any guarantees provided under the Scratch n Scuffs away warranty.
- No responsibility is taken for any type of existing corrosion or rust to repaired panels. It is also exempt from any warranty provided by Scratch n Scuffs away.
- Once payment has been received it will be taken as notification that the repairs completed are of a satisfactory standard. Any issues must be reported within seven days of the repairs being completed.
Cancellations made less than 24hrs prior to the agreed repair date will be subject to a cancellation charge no greater than £45. If the customer is not available and cannot be contacted via any contact numbers supplied on the agreed repair date for whatever reason a charge of 75% of the total original estimated price is payable. There are no charges applicable for work that is re-scheduled to a mutually convenient time providing that 24hrs notice is given.
All bodywork repairs are guaranteed for a period of two years against faulty workmanship or incorrect application of repair products. Normal wear and tear and and natural fading of the painted surface is not covered by any guarantees. Under the guarantee we will visit to repair the damage on one additional visit free of charge. If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with the remedial work completed under guarantee then our liability is limited to 100% of the original invoice total at the discretion of Scratch n Scuffs away. Repairs completed on an improvement basis are not covered by the guarantee they will be discussed prior to starting any work and detailed on your invoice. Alloy wheel repairs are guaranteed for a period of 12 months against faulty workmanship or incorrectly applied repair products. Aftercare instructions will be provided by Scratch n Scuffs away after the repairs are completed and must be followed to ensure the durability of any repairs. Repairs to textured plastic body trim is not guaranteed. Damage caused by the use of acid cleaners and brake dust corrosion is not covered under the guarantee for alloy wheel repairs.. A copy of the original invoice is required for any guarantee work to be considered.
Payment is required upon satisfactory completion of repairs as agreed in any estimate. Our preferred method of payment is by bank card or cash. Payment by cheque is at the discretion of Scratch n Scuffs away.